Our ServicesREO asset management outsourcing has evolved over the years and has become a proven vehicle for banks and mortgage companies to help stabilize internal staffing and operating expenses and increase file velocity while providing valuable pressure release on rapidly growing portfolios. From acquisition of new assignments through the entire REO process to the closing of successful sales transactions you can rely on Olympus Asset Management and the customized services we provide to make your job, and those of your staff, easier.
Complete time-sensitive asset management services include the following:
Assignment through an experienced REO agent network with extensive knowledge of the market and geographic proximity to the property
Consistent, quality representation of all properties regardless of value or type
Occupancy status within 24 to 48 hours
Timely, accurate inspections and price opinions
Expert asset valuation reconciliation
BPO/Market Plan submission within 5 to 7 days
When necessary, automatic revised Marketing Plan submission at 30, 60 and 90 day intervals following initial listing
Access to competent, trustworthy and reliable contractors and vendors for required repairs and/or refurbishment
Open title and manage any curative title issues
Complete offer management and coordination
Negotiation of contracts with appropriate variances as established by each client
Closing coordination and management
Thorough accounting and reporting functions to meet your needs
Web-based, customizable REO Management system reports
1952 River View Dr.When we acquired this property it was in the process of a renovation and the yard was severely overgrown from deferred maintenance. As the before photos illustrate there are many unfinished detail items both interior and exterior that need to be addressed. Items such as light fixtures, outlet covers, landscaping and replacing backfill from erosion.
The after photos provide an excellent example of what we pride ourselves on in terms of a finished product:
- The house has new 40oz carpet throughout as well as refinished wood floors.
- The drywall has been repaired and touchup paint applied where needed.
- The existing intercom system was not functional so the whole unit was replaced making for easy communication throughout the entire house.
- The kitchen was finished off with a high end stainless steel wall oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- No detail was over looked, from the new marble trim around the fireplace to the painting of the front door and hand railing.
34 Wrights PointWhen we received this property the vines had overgrown and consumed the exterior, the interior was rundown from years of neglect and the mechanicals were no longer functioning.
- The rehab began with the exterior; the vines were removed exposing the unique brick exterior.
- The interior detail that was necessary to bring this house back to life was extensive.
- The water damaged wood flooring was repaired, the cabinets in both the bar area and kitchen needed to be hand sanded and refinished.
- The entire interior was patched, primed and painted and the dated light fixtures were replaced.
- The kitchen is the one of the most dynamic rooms in the house featuring stainless steel appliances; microwave, dishwasher, compactor, and double wall oven.
- The kitchen also boasts a stainless steel under the counter icemaker and custom drop in gas range with downdraft exhaust vent.
- The house was cleaned and the woodwork treated making for a stunning foyer/library that can be viewed from both the first and second floor.
- back to top -